'Luxury: indulgence in and enjoyment of rich, comfortable and sumptuous living'.
What do you expect from luxury accommodation? The highest standards, up-market touches, quality and privacy? You can get all this and more from luxury self-catering in Scotland - enjoy comfortable and sumptuous living without the luxury price tag.
If you're in need of some pampering, or have a special occasion to celebrate, why not self-cater in style? You can choose from a wide range of quality assured cottages and lodges across Scotland that are perfect for a luxurious break, including holiday homes with spa baths and hot tubs, as well as log cabins, luxury lodges and castle accommodation.
If you want to add a touch of luxury to your next holiday, take a look at these fantastic properties:
- Tigh-Na-Mara, North Uist
- Whitefalls Spa Lodges, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis
- Lodges at the Mains, near Inverness
- Ceithir Rathean, Morar, Mallaig
- Weiroch Lodge, Ballindalloch
- Kinnaird Woodland Cottages, Pitlochry
- Pitfour Castle Holiday Lets, near Perth
- The Melfort Club, near Oban
- Dubh Loch Cottage, Drymen, Loch Lomond
- Portnellan, near Crianlarich
- Cologin Farmhouse and Cruachan Cottage, near Oban
- Finnich Cottages, near Drymen
- Airhouses Luxury Lodges, near Edinburgh
- Drumboy Holiday Lodge, Drumclog Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
- Bennan House, near Ayr
- Noddsdale Estate, near Largs
- Yethouse Luxury Farmhouse Cottage, near Hawick
- Bramble Cottage, near Haddington
For luxury self-catering in Scotland and other holiday ideas, visit EmbraceScotland.