Do you need a weekend away? Looking for somewhere to spend the Jubilee bank holiday weekend? Whether it's a short mid-week stay in the city or a long weekend in the countryside, self-catering is perfect for mini breaks in Scotland. There are a wide range of quality assured apartments, cottages, lodges and houses all across Scotland that welcome short breaks - so you can enjoy all the comforts of a home-from-home and live like a local, even if it's just for a few days.
If you're looking for somewhere special to relax and embrace the beautiful Scottish scenery, take a look at these fantastic holiday homes that ideal for self-catering short breaks:
- Dunalastair Holiday Houses, near Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Tomich Holiday Cottages and Chalets, near Drumnadrochit, Highlands
- Pucks Lodge, near Dunoon, Argyll
- Bennan House, near Ayr
- Noddsdale Estate, near Largs, Ayrshire and Arran
- Carmichael Country Cottages, near Lanark, Glasgow and Clyde Valley
- Edinburgh Self-Catering Apartments in Edinburgh
- Creg-Ny-Baa Cottage, near Cupar, Fife
Scottish city breaks to coastal retreats, you can have a truly authentic experience of Scotland by staying in a local holiday home. For mini breaks and a range of holiday ideas, visit EmbraceScotland.
What's your favourite place to spend a long weekend in Scotland? Leave your comments or questions below!